Sunday, February 10, 2013

Movie: Beautiful Boy

I didn't intend to watch a movie today, it wasn't even 9am when I put this one. James was still in bed and there wasn't anything on TV - I didn't want to watch anything we'd recorded because it was all stuff we watch together so I found myself browsing Sky On Demand for something. I sometimes find it hard to sit and watch a movie as I'm distracted with other things and my attention span isn't great, but sometimes to mood is just there and I was in the mood for a movie. I didn't exactly pick the most lighthearted story for early on a Sunday morning, but it looked quite an interesting story to watch. 'Beautiful Boy' starring Michael Sheen told the story of about a college shooting from the perspective of the shooters parents. It's not a true story but it is something that is easy to relate to true-to-life situations and the difficulties for the shooters family in the aftermath. Because I don't really watch a lot of movies it's kind of hard to know what type of movies I like to watch but I can say that I do actually enjoy a thought-provoking drama as well as Disney fluff!

No comments:

Post a Comment